What is your favorite thing to cook?
Dessert – but I want to learn to cook healthy food too
What kind of cook are you? Measure twice and add once? Or dump until it looks right?
I am all about dumping
What food genre would you say influences your cooking the most? (eg southern, asian, Mexican, yuppy gourmet, localvore etc.)
I am not sophisticated enough in my cooking to be influenced
Where/when did you learn to cook, and to what/whom do your attribute your love of cooking?
I am still learning to cook
I love watching my mom, dad, and other family members cook, I love the way the cooking brings people together
List three ingredients that you are never without in your pantry:
Refried beans
Sweet and condensed milk
Jello
I just keep buying these things – unclear why
What is your favorite food?
Tie between avacodos and mayo
What is your least favorite food?
beets
What is your favorite recipe?
Kiss cookies
What is your proudest cooking moment/achievement?
When people enjoy my cooking anytime – seeing the enjoyment as the bite into it
What was your biggest cooking disaster?
Generally my first attempt at most recipes is pretty much a disaster
What is a food/technique you want to learn but are intimidated by?
Stir Fry
What is the next food/technique your want to try?
Chicken salad maybe….unclear
List at least three cookbooks you have been coveting:
I think that I need the joy of cooking
What are your three favorite cookware items/gadgets?
Colored spatulas are priceless!
Potato mashers for the look, not to use
My number one is the wooden spoon with the hole in the middle.
Do you own them?
YES
List at least three kitchen wares you have been coveting:
Ice Cream Scoop
Ice Tea Spoons – WAY more fun than normal spoons
Wine glasses
Medium sized mixing bowls – bigger than cereal bowl, but smaller then the cake mix bowls
Thursday, April 24, 2008
Cooking Questionaire
Posted by eyeheartsweets at 2:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment